Chromatography Workshop: The Principles of Designing Ligands for Affinity Purification
Join Avitide’s Cofounder and Chief Scientific Officer, Warren Kett, Ph.D. as he discusses the principles of designing ligands for affinity purification. This workshop serves as an introduction to the science and methodologies behind the creation an effective affinity resin for the purpose of bioprocess purification.
Warren Kett, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer, Cofounder
- Why should you use affinity in the first place?
- Designing and assessing affinity resins
- The features of different affinity ligands
- A good affinity resin is more than just a good affinity ligand
- Features of affinity resins that drive cost efficiency